21 June 2006

ASUS introduces the Lamborghini VX1 notebook


It's an exciting product, isn't it? According to ASUS, the ASUS-Lamborghini VX1 is an extreme and spectacular expression of the ASUS and Lamborghini spirit that, with the look alone, exudes power, speed, strength and beauty.

It's also a very power machine, like a Lamborghini. Here is a summary of its specs:
  • CPU: Intel Core Duo Processor T2500
  • RAM: 2GB DDRII – 667MHz
  • LCD Screen: 15’’ SXGA+ Colour Shine (1400 x 1050)
  • Graphics: nVidia GeForce 7400/512MB Turbocache
  • Hard Drive: 160GB 5400 rpm
  • Optical Drive: DVD 9.5’’ Super Multi Double Layer
  • Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional
  • WLAN: Intel 3945ABG
I think ASUS is going to use this Lamborghini range to directly compete with Acer's Ferrari range. Both brands are raising stars in the notebook era from Taiwan.

If I'm a Lamborghini owner, I will definitely have one. But as a Lamborghini dreamer, I'd like to have one as well. Clich here for details and pricing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want one!!! I want one!!! With a clear case of course so that I can admire it all the time without hiding it away....

Anonymous said...

Please design one for me, my Car model is Lancer MX, thanks.

Allen Qu said...

hehe, I think an Evolution version may be possible. Who will make it? NEC? Fujitsu? Sharp?